WHAT DOES ‘REFURBISHED’ MEAN?
All our macs are professional refurbished used units that have been repaired, restored or upgraded to the highest standards. Some units may have had new screens and components replaced.
For more info please visit our
Condition grade section
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR 'ALL IN ONE' PACKAGES
'All in one' solution ensures that all our macs come ready with all the pre-installed software and accessories. (Mouse, keyboards, batteries, DC cables). Ready out of the box in 5 min, just power on and connect to Wifi.
Our Cost effective and Hassle free package is the perfect solution for design students and freelancers.
WHAT IS YOUR REFURBISHMENT PROCESS?
All refurbished Mac are subjected to a strict testing and configuration process. All internal components including hard drive, RAMs, CPU, GPU, network connections and displays ports are thoroughly tested to ensure a fully functioning mac.
1. All macs are tested several times to make sure that all components are working perfectly.
2. Any Modules that are flagged with issues are replaced with new functioning parts.
3. A fresh copy of Operating Software software is installed including the Software package.
4. Installed software are fully registered, activated and configured.
5. All macs are thoroughly cleaned, inspected and packaged with appropriate accessories.